Masters & Co. has access to the widest range of web-based and ipad-based testing to facilitate testing. Among our services we offer cognitive assessments for children, adolescents and adults.
These neuro-psychological assessments identify strengths and weaknesses in intellectual acuity, learning capacity, social and emotional functioning, and behavioural difficulties.
Our comprehensive assessments are administered by accredited clinical psychologists/psychologists and can assist in the examination of:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ADOS-2)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Executive functioning
- Psychometric testing for academic potential
- School readiness assessments
- Memory, language and auditory processing
- Intellectual disabilities
- Learning difficulties & disorders, inc. dyslexia.
- Intelligence and giftedness
Cognitive assessments can assist in developing early insight into unique individual strengths and challenges. Results may be used to assist in the development of individualized treatment and learning plans and practical recommendations for parents, teachers and GP’s in relation to academic, social, behavioural and emotional functioning.